Fire Damage

Fire Damage | Victory Restoration & Cleaning | Glen Head, NY | (516) 723-9463

Fires can be devastating. And even if they are put out immediately they can still do some damage. You might not be able to see it in some areas of your home but it is there. The smoke that fire causes can cling to your walls and your carpets and yellow the wallpaper. For affordable and efficient fire damage restoration, Glen Head, NY residents can call Victory Restoration & Cleaning. With 11 years of industry experience, our team is equipped to handle even the worst of jobs.

Fire damage can be minimal or extensive. It is also a good idea to know some of the most common reasons for fire damage so that you can help prevent them.

• Cooking—Cooking is the number one cause of house fires, accounting for close to 40%. Fire damage from cooking can be caused by the stove or oven being left unattended or something catching fire while it is being fried.

• Electricity—Electrical wiring and lighting equipment can short circuit and cause fires. One of the causes of the short circuits has to do with overusing extension cords: extension cords that are plugged into more cords instead of power strips or outlets.

• Seasonal Items—Christmas trees, believe it or not, cause fires when they dry out. Trees wrapped in lights and decorations are potential fire hazards, which makes the possibility of fire damage during the holidays increase. Fireworks during the summer are also responsible for fire damage as well.

Fire damage is preventable. But in the case that you home is subjected to it, reach out to Victory Restoration & Cleaning for service in Glen Head, NY.

Find Us On:

  • Find Us On Facebook!
  • Find Us On Yelp!
  • Find Us On Google Places!